Alumni & Graduate Support
A clear relationship exists between middle school preparation, high school success, and entry into college. Gesu School is committed to seeing that relationship through. The Gesu Graduate Support Program (GSP) provides resources and services for current Gesu students, alumni, parents, and guardians.
To walk with our alumni as they pursue their educational and personal goals in becoming independent, lifelong learners. The Graduate Support Office ensures that students continue their educational advancement, fulfill their potential, and maintain productive roles in society. Gesu is home. The GSP supports all alumni after they have moved on to high school, college, or the workforce.
GSP aims to successfully transition students into quality high schools and colleges. GSP is dedicated to:
- Assisting with high school applications and acceptance, including determining fit within public, parochial, independent, or boarding high schools
- Providing academic and social support for students throughout their high school and college years
- Guiding students and families in choosing, applying, and meeting requirements for college acceptance or successful entry into the workplace
The GSP has an open door policy and welcomes every alumnus and alumna. We are a resource when facing life challenges and a place to share successes.
- Educate students and parents about high school options
- Maintain a 90% or higher high school graduation rate
- Establish and maintain relationships with local high schools and colleges
- Support graduates through high school and college by providing academic, social, and career guidance
- Create a college-bound culture
- Increase alumni involvement at Gesu via volunteering, mentoring, tutoring, coaching, and other opportunities
- Organize events and activities that promote social interaction and networking among alumni
- Maintain clear statistical information to increase communication and networking
High School Admissions
For current students, the GSP typically begins in spring of 7th grade. The Director will meet with parents/guardians at the Parent Academy and will discuss with students the importance of grades, program expectations, and the high school admissions process.
For more information, contact Jose Gonzalez, Director of Graduate Support at email@example.com or 215-763-3660 x404.
Visit our Graduate Support Program social media pages here: